CDA ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP
Register for your membership today to access our exclusive members-only content!
By joining the CDA Alliance of the BCDHA, you will become a member of a well-established professional association, which prides itself on delivering meaningful and impactful resources to its members. You will have access to relevant opportunities for career development, you will be empowered through participating in policy-making projects, and most importantly you will have a strong voice and support in advocating for changes to the CDA profession.
After filling in your information below, you will be brought to the online store to purchase your membership. Once purchased, your membership will be active for a period of one year ($100.00).
For a one-time $15 fee, student membership will be valid until completion of licensure.
Please note that your current enrolment in a CDA program in BC will be verified.
Student Awards – For each accredited Dental Assisting school in BC, an annual award will be presented to the student with the highest overall achievement.
Fill in your information in the form below
Purchase your membership from our online store
Access your exclusive, members-only Certified Dental Assistant content
FILL IN YOUR INFORMATION BELOW:
MEMBER BENEFITS AND PERKS
BCDHA is proud to offer CDA Alliance members access to a variety of discounted products and services, including uniforms, safety eyewear, loupe shields, lawyer consultations, laser surgery, shopping, attractions, automobile sales, and more.
BCDHA – CDA Alliance membership is activated once fees are paid through the BCDHA. To register for your membership, click the link below:
Other benefits of membership include:
- Professional Negligence Insurance
- Practice Support Team – Members can ask questions or voice concerns with trained staff who will help them navigate employment matters.
- Coffee Chats – Monthly virtual meetings with the Executive Director, the Steering Group, and key staff where CDAs can ask questions, network, and learn current information.
- Continuing Education opportunities (webinars, study groups, courses).
- Committees and Policy Table opportunities where specific focus is put on developing resources, or advising government of key issues related to oral health.
- A dedicated online presence, which will include CDA-specific information, regular updates, social media links for CDAs, newsletters, and (in the future) a job board and wage surveys.
If you have any questions, contact the BCDHA office at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have.
Introducing Managed Mobile Plans
BCDHA is excited to introduce the SAVE Mobile Plans program, a selection of mobile plans powered by Rogers Communications with substantial savings offered to CDA Alliance members.
Up to 48% savings on mobile plans can be found through this new offering from Rogers. Plans are offered for both BYOD (bring your own device) and new device activation plans. Coming from a non-Rogers mobile provider? Up to $500 in transfer costs may be available to you!